Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Guinea Pig

I must say, this is all very exciting...


This blogger thing I assure you is not me trying to be more like jk and his blarg...


This is in fact an assignment from RIT's Computer Science Department. They would like for me to share my feelings and stuff here so they can document part of my trip or something. I had a choice between this, taking pictures, or writing a report. I went with feelings.

I've never done one of these things before so I don't really know the rules or anything. That's probably OK, most people on the internet don't have any sense of etiquette anyway. I'll just try my best to update this every couple of days with some original thoughts and we'll see where it goes from there.

So currently it is week 10 of Winter Quarter and things are mighty busy. Each day has several responsibilities and important interactions. The goal is to get all of my work done, ace all of my finals, pack up all of my things, eat only free food, take care of all of those things that can't be taken care of two weeks from now , and say "later" to all of those folks that mean so much to me. Why do I sign up for these things? Whatever, it's going to be fun!

So truthfully I am very much looking forward to this adventure. Chilling with those smart and sassy CS people in Dubrovnik will be a blast, even if none of them watched the Super Bowl. I'll probably check in here a few more times before I leave, just documenting some of the "preparation" stage.

Love,


Kyle Andrew Marcotte

(I just reminded myself of this funny story. So my Dad is a Math teacher at this high school, and there is this Superintendent. Anyway, my father wrote this email to my Mother, probably something about dropping my sister off somewhere or meeting at my Soccer game or something. As husbands do, he finished it up with "Love, John". Nothing wrong with that. To his misfortune, and the good fortune of this story, he had also been writing a reply message to this superintendent. Something about the school being a learning and living community or whatever. In any case, he signed that email "Love John" as well. ...whoops)

2 comments:

Leah Andrews said...

Haha, I can't believe you are still holding superbowl disinterest against us! ><

http://www.asseenontvbazar.com/ said...

Thanks for every one of your work on this web page
http://www.asseenontvbazar.com/kids-stuff/slushy-magic/